Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Health Care Center
Learn more about our industry leading home health care and eldercare services.
After many years of working in a corporate environment, the husband and wife team of Tina and Bill Mrukowski began their search to open an ethical business that would positively impact people’s lives. After considering many companies, they made the decision in 2002 to open a Comfort Keepers office in Hilliard, Ohio based on personal experiences.
As a child, Tina’s family owned a handyman business. Tina’s dad would be asked by his senior clients to make a house call in the evening to “fix” something that was broken. The broken object was not the sole reason for the appointment, the time of day was no coincidence either, because they knew Tina’s father would bring his family along to visit while he made the repair. The joy of having children in their home again and the companionship they received lifted their spirits until the next time something needed fixed.
Tina was not the only one affected by an elderly person in her life. Bill’s grandmother, Millie had a significant impact on his life. When Bill was young, Millie would often babysit providing many hours of laughter and cherished memories. The tables turned in 2007 when Millie required assistance after a stroke and became a client of Comfort Keepers. This was now Bill's opportunity to look out after her until her passing in 2012.
After caring for hundreds of senior clients with Comfort Keepers eldercare services, a reputation for quality home health care has been established by Tina and Bill. They put a personal touch on their business by knowing each of their clients and Comfort Keepers.
Awards and Recognition
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with an A+ rating
- 2013 Operational Excellence Award
- Lions Club International
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- National Private Duty Association
- Franklin County Task Force on Aging
- Health Care Marketers Networking Association
- Mollys Movement - Helping bring awareness to Dementia in an effort to one day find a cure for this horrible disease! Join the Movement Today!
- Parkinson's Moving Day- Comfort Keepers Owners Bill and Tina Mrukowski are proud to be annual volunteers at the event each year.
- Alzheimers Association- Annual Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Hilliard Food Pantry and the Mid Ohio Food Bank
- Special Olympics Ohio
To learn more about our awards, associations and accreditations, contact us or call (614) 300-1022 today. A member of our home health care team would be happy to provide you with additional information regarding our industry-leading In-Home care services.