- Local Resources in Central Ohio
- Stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Understanding Parkinson's Disease
- 3 Biggest Mistakes When Hiring In Home Care
- Comfort Keepers Provides Quality Care Right at Home
- In Home Care Vs. Nursing Home Facilities
- Choosing the Best Care Home Services
- grandPad Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying for Care
- Respite Care For Family Caregivers
- Preventing Falls is Crucial to Health and Wallet
CareGuard: Daily Caregiving Monitoring
Learn how Comfort Keepers ensures the safety of clients through caregiving background checks.
Comfort Keepers uses CareGuard to actively check the national criminal, FBI, and sex-offender databases to ensure our caregiver's record stays clean ongoing after the initial background check is completed. Providing peace of mind, through frequently updated in home caregiver information, to our clients and family members is extremely important to us.
Most agencies run a one-time check. CareGuard runs a daily check against the national criminal, FBI, and sex offender database to make sure the background of an in home caregiver stays clean. This service through Comfort Keepers is already included in our caregiving pricing and is a benefit to you and your loved one. As you can imagine anything could occur with somene’s background any time during the year. In that extremely rare instance that something was flagged the appropriate steps can be taken immediately.
Comfort Keepers of Hilliard, OH is a leading provider of in-home care for seniors in Southwest Columbus and the following areas: Ashville, Briggsdale, Brown Township, Circleville, Columbus (southwest), Commercial Point, Derby, Franklin Township, Galloway, Grove City, Harrisburg, Hilliard, Hilltop, Lincoln Village, Lockbourne, London, New Rome, Norwich Township, Obetz, Orient, Prairie Township, San Margherita, Valleyview, and West Jefferson communities.