Elevating the Human Spirit!
At Comfort Keepers®, we believe that care is a relationship, not a task.
We are proud to introduce our new brand promise- Elevating the Human Spiritsm
- Our Comfort Keepers brand promise is that we elevate the human spirit for today’s seniors and their families. We know that people want the same things no matter how old they are – connectedness, love, purpose, hope and joy. Everyone is so focused on safety and security but what both seniors and their families want even more is how to help them thrive and live their lives – regardless of physical condition or mental state.
- Comfort Keepers elevates the human spirit for today’s seniors and their families through a unique, individualized approach to care that helps seniors thrive and achieve greater well-being by fostering everyday positive moments, connection and a more purposeful life no matter their age or acuity.
- We help our clients reclaim all that life has to offer and focus on daily doses of joy that can make all the difference. We employ Interactive Caregiving as well as technology and other services that help our clients connect with themselves, with others and with the outside world, helping them thrive both mentally and physically no matter their level of acuity.
- Our Care is all-encompassing. It’s more than just doing a task for someone else— when you truly care for someone, it starts in the heart. At Comfort Keepers®, two decades of service have shown us that care can transform a life for the better, create a lasting friendship, and elevate a person’s spirit.
HOME CARE GUIDES
Download our home care guides to help find a solution for providing care for your loved ones. Here are some interesting facts and tips about being the caregiver of the family:
- The average caregiver spends 44.6 hours per week caring for a loved one
- Signs of fatigue from being a the sole caregivers are physical/emotional exhaustion sleep issues, headaches and more