- The Sandwich Generation
- Products to Support Home Care
- Local Resources in Central Ohio
- Caregiver Crisis & Planning for Care
- Family Caregiver Study
- Choosing the Best Care Home Services
- Senior Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying for Care
- All Home Care Is Not The Same
- Legal Considerations for Seniors
- Stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Communication
- Ways to help prevent Alzheimer's
- Understanding Parkinson's Disease
- Hospice Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Biggest Mistakes When Hiring In Home Care
- Comfort Keepers Provides Quality Care Right at Home
- In Home Care Vs. Nursing Home Facilities
- grandPad Frequently Asked Questions
- Respite Care For Family Caregivers
- Preventing Falls is Crucial to Health and Wallet
What can you do to prevent Alzheimer's?
Learn Alzheimer's prevention tips from Alzheimer's industry leaders.
Neuroscientist and author of "Still Alice," Lisa Genova shares the latest science investigating the disease -- and some promising research on what each of us can do to build an Alzheimer's-resistant brain.